Alleppey Back water Tour
2 Nights 3 Days
Day 1 : Cochin - Alleppey
Your journey to Alleppey starts from Cochin. Upon your arrival, our representative from Holiday Destinations will assist you for a smooth check-in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while, you can start to explore the prominent locations of Alleppey. Visit Karunakaran Memorial Museum, the largest museum established by a family, where you find wonderful artefacts exhibiting historic moments.Marvel at the architecture of Krishnaswamy temple before proceeding to stroll on the sandy beach of Allappuzha and the light house. Spend your evening with colorful experiences before returning to hotel.
Day 2 : Alleppey (Houseboat)
Post breakfast, start your day to embark on the houseboat. The day cruise of Alleppey hosueboat takes you through the scenic locations surrounded by water. Enjoy the authentic Kerala cuisines prepared onboard by the crew.Once the houseboat is anchored in the evening, the residents on the banks give you a deeper insight into the lives on lagoons. Return to houseboat for your dinner and overnight stay, a unique experience on the floating house.
Day 3 : Alleppey- Cochin
After disembarking from the houseboat in the morning,you will be taken to Cochin and based on your departure schedule, you can start your journey back to your homeland with beautiful memories
Package Features :
- Accommodations in the mentioned hotels
- Breakfast will be provided in the restaurants of the respective hotels
- Transportation throughout your trip with A1 comfort in Air conditioned Etios/ Dzire.
- All tolls, state permit, diesel, parking, and vehicle rent and applicable taxes.
Package Excludes :
- Entrance fee at the sightseeing.
- Lunch & Dinner at any destination.
- Flight/ Train/Bus Fare.
- Other personal expenses.
- Any additional activities